- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 125ml milk
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- 50g plain flour
- 225g self raising flour
- 100g strong cheese (half grated, half cubed)
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Heat oven to 180°C.
Mix together the self-raising and plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and mustard powder in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix the cheese, oil, yogurt, milk, egg and Worcestershire sauce.
Combine all the ingredients and divide between the muffin cases in the muffin tin.
Place in the oven for 20-25 mins until golden. Remove and cool slightly on a rack.