- 2 avocados (peeled, pitted and roughly chopped)
- 150g cheddar cheese (grated)
- handful coriander leaves (roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- extra creme fraiche
- ½ Large lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon onion (very finely chopped)
- handful rosa tomatoes (chopped)
- salt and pepper
- splash tabasco
- tortilla chips
Mix the avo into the onion, crème fraiche and lime juice so that it is incorporated but still fairly chunky. Season to taste with the salt, pepper and tabasco and stir through the coriander.
Place an upturned bowl in the middle of a large plate. Arrange the chips around it and sprinkle the grated cheese over the chips. Place under a pre-heated grill until the cheese has melted and the chips are browned in places.
Remove the bowl and place the bowl of guacamole in the centre of the nachos.
Top the guacamole with the chopped rosa tomatoes and, if you like, a dollop of crème fraiche. Serve immediately.