Travel and researchin
- What are you most passionate about?
Life, colour, people, change
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
Trusting in passion and belief rather than in a text book
- What makes you angry?
Failing, not being able to control everything, & letting people down
- If you inherited an acre of land what would you do with it?
If I had enough money I would build a massive home for children that are forced to stand with unemployed mothers on the side of the roads & would ensure they were taught to grow food, learn skills and fend for themselves & their future
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
I am both … but most certainly more of a hunter and provider … I love the chase & I especially love the catch!
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Who’s counting 🙂 That’s a crazy question!
- If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?
A feast of slow roasted lamb shanks, potato rosti’s, baby spinach, butternut & beet salad with a vinaigrette dressing – yum
- How would people communicate in a perfect world?
I’m still working this one out … not sure I have even defined a perfect world yet, never mind the communication strategy
- What do you work toward in your free time?
What’s free time? 🙂 I am constantly trying to balance out my life ensuring that I am devoting equal shares to my family, wellbeing, spirituality, social life … but not always so successful 🙁
- If you woke up and had 300 unread emails and could only answer 30 of them, how would you choose which ones to answer?
Oh, like most days. I would have to say, the ones that I know from subject line I would need to do the most work on & would create the greatest opportunity
- Name 3 thing in nature you find most beautiful.
Patterns & texture of bark & tree trunks; colourful, patterned insects / animals; endless blue shades from the ocean – simply magical.
- Have you used plastic bags for your shopping in the last two weeks?
Sadly, Yes !
- What would you say are some small steps that people can take to improve their relationship to the environment?