- What are you most passionate about?
Sharing good news & inspirational stories . . . the world is filled with enough negativity. If I am able to get one person a day to see a better side of South Africa & the world, then I’ve won.
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
Leaving my stable job & monthly salary 8 years ago to start an events & activations agency . . . it was also one of the best things I have ever done.
- What makes you angry?
Poverty. It’s hard to believe that the global community have not come up with a solution to eradicate poverty. Even when there is much wealth in the world.
- If you inherited an acre of land what would you do with it?
Help the homeless & the needy with homes, and soup kitchens & skills development centres.
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
Can you be both? Like a mixture that enjoys hunting & gathering.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Around 20 . . . I love shoes but have gotten to a point where I give a pair away for every new pair I buy.
- If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?
A braai . . . I am South African after all. With all the regular South African sides . . .
- If you woke up and had 300 unread emails and could only answer 30 of them, how would you choose which ones to answer?
I would arrange them in order of time-priority . . . the 30 that needed the quickest response would get the top priority.
- Name 3 thing in nature you find most beautiful.
Sunrises & Sunsets…
Spring & Autumn…
- What would you say are some small steps that people can take to improve their relationship to the environment?
Recycle! And take an interest in packaging of products. When I realised that I created my own waste by using products that were full of toxins.