- ¼ cup almonds (blanched and slivered)
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 cups fresh spinach (rinsed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 4 cups fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Cover, and chill for one hour.
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.