- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 head romaine lettuce (torn)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup vegetable oil
In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the almonds, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and set aside.
In a bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the garlic, honey, Dijon mustard, raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil.
In a large bowl, toss together the toasted almonds, romaine lettuce, strawberries, and feta cheese. Cover with the dressing mixture, and toss to serve.