For the salad
- 1 x 400g tin mixed bean salad, drained and rinsed
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, deseeded and finely diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl or jug until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, season well with salt and pepper and toss together.
Courtesy of Mary Berry