- 500g baby potatoes, parboiled
- olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, toasted
- sea salt and black pepper
For The Salad
- 2 corns on the cob
- 300g fine French beans, blanched
- 100g baby spinach
- 100g goat’s cheese, sliced
For The Dressing
- 50g basil pesto
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp sugar
1 Halve the parboiled potatoes and toss with olive oil and paprika.
2 Heat a griddle pan; cook potatoes until soft. Remove, set aside; season.
3 Griddle the corn until charred and cooked. Slice into rounds, toss with beans, baby spinach and goat’s cheese. Add the potatoes.
4 For The Dressing Whisk together all the ingredients.
5 To Serve Serve salad drizzled with dressing.