- 1 Small avocado (cut into long strips)
- 1 Small carrot (peeled and grated)
- 1 can creamed sweetcorn
- 1 Small cucumber (peeled and cut into long strips)
- 2-3 iceberg lettuce leaves (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 can salmon (drained and flaked)
- 8 thin slices sandwich bread (crusts removed)
- 4 thin slices smoked ham
Place bread onto a flat surface. Use a rolling pin to flatten bread slightly. Spread corn over 4 slices, leaving a 2cm strip free of filling along 1 edge. Top with ham, carrot and cucumber. Roll up to enclose filling. Cut each sandwich into 3 rounds.
Place salmon and mayonnaise into a bowl. Mix gently to combine. Arrange lettuce over remaining 4 slices of bread, leaving a 2cm strip free of filling along 1 edge. Top with salmon mixture and avocado. Roll up to enclose filling. Cut each sandwich into 3 rounds.
Wrap all sandwiches in plastic wrap. Store in the fridge until ready to pack into lunch boxes.