- ¼ cup black olive tapenade
- 1 egg yolk (beaten)
- fresh marjoram (to garnish)
- 1 lemon (zested)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 orange sweet salad peppers (halved, seeds removed)
- 2 red sweet salad peppers (halved, seeds removed)
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 400g roll puff pastry (defrosted)
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 yellow sweet salad peppers (halved, seeds removed)
Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place peppers on a baking tray and drizzle with ¼ cup olive oil. Season and bake for 10–15 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven and
set aside to cool.
Increase the oven temperature to 210ºC. Place the pastry on a lined baking tray. Mix together ricotta, lemon zest and 3 tbsp olive oil. Season well. Spread mixture over the puff pastry, leaving a 2cm border around the edges. Brush edges with egg yolk. Bake for 20 minutes.
To serve: Spread olive tapenade over the ricotta, top with roasted peppers, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and garnish with marjoram.