- 6 Medium eggs (beaten)
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- mango chutney, natural yogurt n bread to serve (to serve)
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 2 onions (thinly sliced)
- Small pack coriander (roughly chopped)
- 450g potatoes (coarsely grated and any excess liquid squeezed out)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Heat oven to 200°C. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and fry the onion for about 10 mins over a medium heat until golden. Add the garlic and curry powder and cook for 1-2 mins.
Next, add the grated potatoes and cook for 5-8 mins, stirring occasionally. You want the potatoes to soften, but also catch a little and turn golden in patches.
Season the eggs, then pour into the pan with the peas and most of the coriander, swirling to coat the potato mixture. Cook for 1 min more, then transfer to the oven for 10 mins until the eggs have set.
Sprinkle with the remaining coriander and serve with mango chutney, natural yogurt and naan bread.