- 115g baby corn (halved lengthways)
- 2 bunches broccolini (trimmed, stems halved)
- 2 Medium carrots (peeled, sliced diagonally)
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- 350g firm tofu
- ⅓ cup fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- fresh coriander leaves (to serve)
- steamed Jasmine rice (to serve)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
Pat tofu dry with paper towel. Cut into 1cm thick strips. Combine sweet chilli sauce and coconut cream in a jug.
Heat a large, non-stick wok over high heat. Add half the oil. Swirl to coat. Add half the tofu. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat using 2 teaspoons oil and remaining tofu.
Add remaining oil to wok. Stir-fry carrot for 2 minutes. Add broccolini, corn and stock. Toss to combine. Cover. Cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Add tofu and coconut cream mixture. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Add chopped coriander. Toss to combine. Top with coriander leaves. Serve with rice.