- 1 cup apple juice
- 350g baby marrow (julienned)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 cups lentil sprouts (rinsed)
- 125g mangetout (topped and tailed)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 Large onion (sliced into thin rings)
- sesame seeds (toasted)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 200g white mushrooms (wiped and sliced)
- 200g young carrots (julienned)
Heat the oils in a large wok or frying pan. Add the onion, garlic, carrots and baby marrows, and toss over medium heat for about five minutes.
Add the mushrooms, sprouts and mangetout, and toss for a further five minutes or until everything is glistening and tender-crisp.
Mix the apple juice, cornflour, and soy sauce, add to the pan and stir until boiling and thickened.
Spoon into a large heated serving dish and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve ladled over brown rice.