- 300g butternut (peeled and cubed)
- 125ml fresh cream
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 5ml ground cinnamon
- 15ml olive oil
- parmesan shavings (to serve)
- 1kg ready made potato gnocchi
- 6 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 400ml vegetable stock
Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the spring onions and garlic.
Add the butternut, cinnamon and stock, and simmer for 15 minutes or until the butternut is tender.
Purée half of the mixture until smooth, add the cream and simmer for two minutes. Season to taste.
Cook the potato gnocchi according to the packet instructions and toss in the sauce. Top with pieces of butternut and sprinkle with shaved Parmesan.
ENJOY your Creamy Butternut Gnocchi!