- 3/4 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon (as preferred)
- Top with chopped pecans
- In a small saucepan, add almond milk and salt and bring to a boil.
- Add oats and stir. Simmer on medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes, until basically none of the liquid remains.
- Stir in mashed banana, vanilla and cinnamon. Taste for preferred amount of cinnamon.
- Pour oatmeal into serving bowls, and top with chopped pecans. Enjoy!
Courtesy of Chelsea Vanderbeek